Book your retreat with us.
Now is the time to book retreats for 2017.
For a list of scheduled retreats, click here.
Click here for a printable flyer.
We invite you to host your retreat here at Stewart Mineral Springs.
We embrace all forms of gatherings, workshops and meetings, including:
- Writing retreats
- Healing conferences
- Yoga retreats
- Meditation groups
- artists' workshops
- Work meetings
- and more.
Some retreats are private, while others are open to the public and can be listed on our website.
What does Stewart Mineral Springs have to offer your retreat?
- An idyllic Northern Calfirnia forest setting next to a babbling creek, a few miles from the Pacific Crest Trail
- Varied Overnight Accommodations including cabins and large A-frame house on creek
- A Conference Room for meetings
- A dining facility with catering options
- Access to our bathhouse, sauna with woodburning stove and healing mineral baths during our business hours. (Ask about retreat pricing for baths.)
- Private bathhouse groups before our business hours (Private bathhouse groups are available in the Winter on Monday only. Beginning in the Spring, they will be available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.)
- Massage & Facial Services
- Easy Access just off Hwy 5, 15 minutes North of Mt. Shasta, California and 60 minutes south of Ashland, Oregon
- Nearest airports are in Redding, California and Medford, California about an hour and twenty minute drive
Contact us to book your Retreat
The very best way to inquire about booking a retreat is through our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Overnight Accommodations for Retreats
With our varied overnight accommodations, we can host large or small groups. Our overnight accommodations include:
• An A-Frame House (10 to 15 guests) $525/per night
• Five Cabins (one to two guests)*
• Six Apartments (one to four guests)*
• Four Motel Rooms (one to three guests) (not open all year)*
• Five Teepees (two guests) and camping (weather permitting)*
* Please inquire about group pricing. Pricing on our website for the general public.
• A Conference Room for meetings
• A dining facility with catering options
• An outdoor medicine wheel
Inquire about retreats at this email: