Camping & RVs
Numerous campsites are tucked around the retreat grounds for your use. Please give us a call and we can recommend the best site that suits your needs. Due to limited space, the maximum vehicle length is 24¹. Please respect the serenity of the land and avoid using noise-generating machines.
|Fri & Sat
May 1-Oct 31
|Camping (2 quests/tent)||$35/tent||$40/tent|
|Additional guest per tent||Add $20/guest||Add $20/guest|
|RV with electrical hook up||Not Available||Not Available|
|RV without electrical hook up||Not Available||Not Available|
|*Weekend rates apply May 1 - October 31.
Members receive $5 off per night. Maximum 10-day stay at a time.
As of January 2017, we no longer have RV spots for RV campers. RV Friendly Campsite is a short drive south of us in the town of Weed, CA.
Maximum 10 days stay at a time.
An additional guest per tent is $20. Children under 10 years of age are free.
- NO campfires allowed on the grounds of Stewart Mineral Springs.
- If you plan on bringing pets, please read our Pet Policy.
- Price does not include tax.
- Bring container for drinking water. For safe drinking water, you can fill up your large bottle in the bath house.
- There are port-o-potty at the front and the back of the resort. There is a regular toilet by the restaurant.
- Two outside showers located by the sweatlodge. One outside shower located on the back deck of the bath house.